Thursday, October 05, 2006

One Big Party!

Last night was One Big Party! Oxygen did indeed set up with football decorations at the Cafe on Tuesday and they were a big succes, in spite of the incident with the lights. We gave away free Hot Wings and boy, they were hot! So I would say a solid half of the people at OBP got some HW's. (Yeah, acrynom city.) With us guys helping eat *wink*, that being Andy, Aaron, Justin, Brandon, and me most of the time, plus Dillon and David dropped by (did I forget anybody?). About half of the guys wore football jerseys, me included, so we fit well with the Cafe decs. The girls I must say served up some wonderful Hot Wings, even as Refs. *Wink again.*
Anyway, other rooms in Realife had set up as Mexican, Rock & Roll, Golf, and I don't know what else because I didn't check. Outside was a real blast, even though I missed most of it. They had hotdogs, basketball, volleyball, and I think some people played some football too. Later on, the Pros started doing their Moto Cross, BMX, and Skateboarding tricks. Those were amazing, dangerous, and uh...amazing.
There was a great message that got a solid 50 people for altar call and that was the most important part of the night, so I would consider OBP an overall success. As for the pros who were doing the tricks I have no idea, because I am really bad with names.
Lastly, our local Springfield based band Hideaway came and played for a while; they were a great rock and roll band. I may have left stuff out but I put in everything I could remember at the moment. If you want more info you should join Oxygen. Yeah.

No comments: